Monday, December 27, 2010

It's On the Truck, the Truck Just Left the Dock, and I Promise Not to... (you know the rest)

Just got a call from "the girl who handles Golden Technologies."  Within the hour, 2-1/2 hours, what's the diff, right?

She gave me the name of the shipping company and the tracking number.  The rest I had to dig up myself.

The bed left Kingston, PA at 12:25 this afternoon, not on the 23rd like the guy from EMed said it would.

According to the trucking company's website, the bed should be ready for delivery tomorrow.  I'm guessing it's more likely that they'll call me tomorrow to set up a delivery time for later in the week.

Whatever.  At least I know where my bed is.

And YOU know what kind of customer service you'll get from EMed if you ever decide to buy a product from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment